Grant Thornton in France represents nearly 210 million euros in turnover, 23 offices, 2,105 employees and 125 partners. It is through a dynamic positioning and a culture of proximity that our group accompanies the leaders and success stories in both industry and the service sectors throughout France.
Our business lines, a bespoke offer :
- Acccounting / bookeeping advisory / Payroll / Tax / Global Compliance Reporting Solutions
- Consulting expertise
- Financial & Transaction Advisory Services
- Operational consulting and business process outsourcing
- International Business Advisory Services - Inbound oriented
As a key player in the Audit and Advisory market, our Group’s primary focus is to give support to dynamic organisations by unlocking their growth potential.
Why work with us
International Business Advisory Services: an advisory, tax, payroll, Employment law & HR Engineering and accounting team that provides dynamic solutions for foreign investors in France.
The International Business Advisory Services (IBAS) is a specially dedicated team set up to offer advice and assistance to companies and individuals who face numerous questions and issues when doing business in France and internationally. Our aim is to lighten your burden in the everyday obligations of running your business, and give you the ability to focus on what really matters; the growth of your activity.
We provide a high level of responsiveness to deadlines, and through our different service lines, industry teams and geographies we can offer you a truly collaborative working style. In addition to our technical knowledge we have wide accounting software knowledge and can provide you with efficient and innovative IT solutions from data collection through to group transformation and streamlining processes.
Our key differentiators are :
- A dedicated team of experts. 10 nationalities, with 15 languages spoken
- 5 Country Desks : USA / Canada / China / Japan / German, all combining the team's technical, language and cultural knowledge.
- A cross-functionality and multidisciplinary expertise which reflect teh essence of our being
- Our sectorial organisation
- A proven client experience - strong relationships and excellent testimonials.
Wherever they are located, we offer our clients a high value-added service essential to their continued performance, and at the same time develop genuine and human relationships with our business partners.
Jerome Sinelnikoff CPA, CGA
Business Development Manager